Special Event Permit

Policy & Form

If you are planning a block party, parade, festival or other event, you can get the resources you need by simply reviewing the Special Event Permit Policy (PDF) and then fill out a simple 2-page permit request (PDF). For your convenience you may print the form now, or fill out the form prior to printing.

Form Completion

Only forms with all the application information supplied will be accepted. For additional information contact Alise Homola, Special Events Coordinator at 847-526-9600  or by email.

Raffle Permit

According to Illinois State statute, all raffles conducted within the State of Illinois must be licensed by the municipality in which the raffle takes place. Please complete the Village of Wauconda Application for License to Conduct Raffle and reference the Raffle License Procedure. This process is not required if raffle tickets are given away to participants at no charge. For additional information contact Alise Homola at 847-526-9600 ext. 112 or by email

Special Event Liquor License

(Beer & Wine ONLY)
A Special Use (Liquor Retailer) or Special Event (Not-For-Profit) permit from the State of Illinois for the event. Please supply a copy of this State of Illinois license to the Village Hall prior to the event.

If a copy of the State of Illinois Special Event Retailer or Special Use Permit Liquor License is not supplied to the Village Hall before the event, no future Special Event (daily) Liquor Licenses will be issued to the applicant.

Contact Sherry Davies at 847-526-9600 ext. 110 or by email with any questions.