Independence Day Fireworks Display: July 3rd at Dusk!
Due to the high cost of production, the Village relies on generous donations from our local governmental agencies, organizations, homeowner associations, residents, and businesses that believe in the significance of this patriotic event.
Please consider a donation to our annual celebration. No amount is too small! The Village acknowledges all contributors here on the Village website and in all Village electronic communications.
Contributors of $1000 or more are identified as Patriot Sponsors.. Their names are posted on a large sponsor board in front of Village Hall on Main Street. All Patriot Sponsors are entered in a raffle for a reserved beachfront table for 8 people at Lindy's Restaurant with a $50 Lindy's gift certificate!
A Contributor Form is provided below for your convenience. Please submit it along with your contribution. If you have any questions about this program, please contact Deb Ogorzaly, our Economic Development Coordinator, at 847-526-9609, or by e-mail at: BZ@wauconda-il.gov
Thank you, we cannot do it
2018 Patriot Sponsors A big thank you to the following Patriot Sponsors for their generous support of our community event! Please click on the links to visit their web pages and shop local to grow our hometown establishments.
2018 Fireworks Fund Donations
Special thanks to all of our residents and local business contributors for their generous support:
- LVVA HOA: $565
- Jeff & Patti Sode: $250
- Glenn & Linda Starkey: $500
- The Kalush Family: $50
- Chamberlin Plumbing, Inc: $250
- David & Eileen Geary: $100
- Speer Financial, Inc: $100
- Lucky Vine: $100
- Wauconda Animal Hospital: $300
- Property Management Services: $100
- Law Offices of Rudolph F. Magna: $500
- Wauconda Woman's Club: $100
- Library Hill Condo Association: $100
- Gehrke Technology Group, Inc: $250
- Campbell International, Inc: $250
- The Jim & Pattie Taylor Family: $200
- Wauconda American Legion Post 911: $250
- Main Street Outfitters: $200