Village Administrator/Director of Finance/Village Treasurer
101 N. Main Street
From the Finance Department
The Village of Wauconda’s Financial Department promotes excellence in government financial management. For the fourth consecutive year, the Village of Wauconda has received the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting by the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA).
The Certificate of Achievement is the highest form of recognition in the area of governmental accounting and finance reporting, and its attainment represents the significant accomplishment of the Village of Wauconda and its Finance Department. The awards stress practical, documented work that offers leadership to the profession and promotes the spirit of transparency in finance.
Comparison of Levy Extensions & Rates
NOTE: Working Document Subject to Change
Click on the links below to view the 2012-2013 Budget documents:
- Basis of Budgeting and Financial Policies
- Fund Descriptions and Definitions
- Operating Budget: Glossary of Terms
- Evaluation of Financial Condition: Trend Analysis
- 2012-2013 Operating Budget: Summary
- 2012-2013 Operating Budget: Detailed
- 2012-2013 Operating Budget by Category
- Compensation information is available at Village Hall upon request.