Director of Public Works
Superintendent of Public Works
302 Slocum Lake Road, Wauconda
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
From the Streets Division
Under the direction of the Village’s Public Works Department, this Division is responsible for:
- 107 lane miles of public streets
- Over 200 acres of public right of way
- Over 400 stop signs
- Over 500 street lights
- 850 storm water catch basins
- 18 sanitary sewer lift stations
- Weed abatement on Bangs Lake
- Mosquito abatement
If you’d like to report a streetlight outage, please Contact Us.
Does your mailbox measure up?
Help make a positive impact
See how you can make a difference
Stay safe in the snow