101 N. Main Street
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
From Village Administration
The Administrative Department include the offices of the Mayor, Village Clerk and Village Administrator. The Administrator is the Chief Administrative Officer of the Village and is appointed by the Village President and approved by the Board of Trustees. The Village Administrator (and staff) are responsible to the Mayor and Village Board for the administration of all activities, functions and programs of the Village in accordance with State law and the policies and guidelines adopted by the Village Board.
The Administrative Department provides support services for all Village departments in addition to the following:
- Annual budget preparation, financial forecasting and reporting
- Grant seeking and administration
- Staff support to various boards and citizen advisory commissions
- Freedom of Information requests
- Village ordinances, resolutions, rules, regulations and policies
- Strategic planning development and tracking
- Franchise agreements (including solid waste hauling)
- Special events coordination
- Liquor and business license administration
- Community communications